PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER - FULL TIME (25 hours weekly), EAST BELFAST
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Studio department for a Product Photographer. Photographers at American Madness efficiently capture high quality e-commerce product photography in alignment with style guides and brand requirements, creating assets that give a true representation of the product.
The Photography team work as part of the end-to-end Studio Workflow process, photographing products and then uploading them to our website to support their sale online.
What you’ll be doing:
- Capture high-quality e-commerce photography in alignment with style guides and brand requirements to support the sale of our product online
- Safety and upkeep of ecommerce photographic areas
- Achieves target KPIs with a focus on reducing cost per style
- Ensuring images captured have the correct lighting, exposure and colour balance in accordance with guidelines
- Ensuring products are listed online in accordance to brand guidelines.
What you’ll be able to demonstrate:
Skills and experience
- Tasks are routine and specific to the work of the team. Works within clearly defined processes.
- Follows established processes and procedures. Works to clearly defined priorities and deadlines. Performs routine activities in a structured environment. No or limited autonomy or decision making required.
- The job has limited but direct and measurable impact on customer experience. The quality of the work produced will reflect on the performance and effectiveness of the team as a whole.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills and common courtesy.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Generous staff discount